We start our One Day Tour and we will depart for Delphi, which was known in ancient times as the navel of the world. Pass by the Castalian Spring, visit the Archaeological Site and the monument of the Argive Kings, the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the monument of Platea and the Temple of Apollo, famous for its oracle. Then, we will have time to visit the Museum of Delphi, with its spectacular exhibits including the frieze of the Treasury of the Siphnians, the Naxian Sphinx, the statue of Antinoos, the metopes of the Athenian Treasury, the famous bronze Charioteer, originally created to commemorate a victory during the 476 BC Pythian Games and many other artefacts.
- Archaeological Site of Delphi
- Museum of Delphi
- Temple of Apollo
- Monument of the Argive Kings
THE RATES INCLUDE:
- The transfer of the participants in luxury air-conditioned vehicle.
- Experienced Professional English-Speaking Drivers.
- Insurance for the participants and professional liability.
- One (1) bottle of mineral water (500ml) per person.
- Free WiFi on board.
- Parking fees.
THE RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Tickets for museums, historical monuments, sites etc.
- Tips for the Drivers and the Guides.
- Meals, Drinks etc.
- Any service not mentioned in our included items.
- Certificated English-Speaking Guide (during the tour or on the spot).
- Call us at +306947320678 for last minute modifications.
- Our staff will wait for you at the airports/ports/hotels, holding a sign with your name.
- Even in case of your flight/boat delay our staff will still be expecting you.
- A map of Athens will be provided to you.
- We will help you with your luggage and offer you any other information/service you may need.
- We ensure confidential handling of all your personal data we receive.