We start our One Day Tour from Athens and the Panathenaic Stadium known as Kallimarmaro. In Antiquity, the Stadium was used for Panathenea, the celebration held in honour of Goddess Athena. With the bus we will be heading to Zappeion Hall, the Greek Parliament, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the Library, the Academy, and the University. Next is our most important visit in the centre of Athens, the Acropolis. Here we will have the chance to admire magnificent monuments, such as the Parthenon, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion, the Propylaea, the Ancient Agora, the theatre of Dionysus and the Odeon of Herodes Atticus, the Parthenon, the Acropolis Museum. Then, we will be heading to one of the most historical municipalities of Greece, Marathon. It became known by the homonymous battle that took place in September 490 BC between the Athenians and the Persians. First, we will visit the Marathon Lake. It is an artificial lake made in order to collect water to be used for the water supply of Athens. Then, we will visit the Museum of Marathon Race. All the Marathon racers medals are kept in here, as well as that of the Olympic Winner “Spyros Louis”. Afterwards, we will visit the Archaeological Museum of Marathon and then Tumulus, with nine meters height of soil that covered the 192 Athenians who fell in the victorious battle against the Persians in 490 BC Next important visit is Ramnous. It is an archaeological area that belonged to the Atlantic race. Ιn this area the famous sanctuary of Nemesis is located, the most important sanctuary of Divinity in Greece. Free time in the centre of the Municipality of Nea Makri.
- Acropolis Athens
- Panathenaic Stadium
- Greek Parliament
- Temple of Athena Nike
- Museum of Marathon Race
- Nea Makri
THE RATES INCLUDE:
- The transfer of the participants in luxury air-conditioned vehicle.
- Experienced Professional English-Speaking Drivers.
- Insurance for the participants and professional liability.
- One (1) bottle of mineral water (500ml) per person.
- Free WiFi on board.
- Parking fees.
THE RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Tickets for museums, historical monuments, sites etc.
- Tips for the Drivers and the Guides.
- Meals, Drinks etc.
- Any service not mentioned in our included items.
- Certificated English-Speaking Guide (during the tour or on the spot).
- Call us at +306947320678 for last minute modifications.
- Our staff will wait for you at the airports/ports/hotels, holding a sign with your name.
- Even in case of your flight/boat delay our staff will still be expecting you.
- A map of Athens will be provided to you.
- We will help you with your luggage and offer you any other information/service you may need.
- We ensure confidential handling of all your personal data we receive.