We depart for a Hald day City Tour starting from the most important site in the center of Athens, Acropolis. Here we will have the chance to admire magnificent monuments, such as Parthenon, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion, the Propilaia, the Ancient Agora, the theatre of Dionysus and the Odeon of Herodes Atticus. We will have time for a tour in Parthenon Monument, which was built in the 5th century B.C by the architects Ictinus andKallikrates. A visit in the New Acropolis Museum follows, which mainly includes findings of the archaeological area of Acropolis. The Museum first opened in 2009 and the building was designed by French-Swiss BenarTschumi. It is considered one of the most beautiful museums. After that, we will have free time in the old historical neighborhood of Plaka, a district in the center of Athens, near the Acropolis. Late in the evening we will be back at our hotel with the best memories.
- Acropolis Athens
- Temple of Athena Nike
- Acropolis Museum
THE RATES INCLUDE:
- The transfer of the participants in luxury air-conditioned vehicle.
- Experienced Professional English-Speaking Drivers.
- Insurance for the participants and professional liability.
- One (1) bottle of mineral water (500ml) per person.
- Free WiFi on board.
- Parking fees.
THE RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Tickets for museums, historical monuments, sites etc.
- Tips for the Drivers and the Guides.
- Meals, Drinks etc.
- Any service not mentioned in our included items.
- Certificated English-Speaking Guide (during the tour or on the spot).
- Call us at +306947320678 for last minute modifications.
- Our staff will wait for you at the airports/ports/hotels, holding a sign with your name.
- Even in case of your flight/boat delay our staff will still be expecting you.
- A map of Athens will be provided to you.
- We will help you with your luggage and offer you any other information/service you may need.
- We ensure confidential handling of all your personal data we receive.