Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Duration: 8 hours – Distance: 10 kilometers
Another opportunity to discover the natural beauty and monuments of Marathon area in a healthy and eco-friendly way is Ramnounta Hiking tour. The beginning of our hiking route is from the archeological site of Ramnounta, witch is the paradise that “gave birth to the myth of Heavenly Helen of Troy”. We follow the small path that extends to a landscape of exceptional beaty and leads us to the church of Agia Marina and the amazing beach of Sesi. There, we will have free time for a break and enjoy our swim. Later we will return back to our hotel with the best memories.
Participation Fees per person: 45,00€
(for a minimum number of 4 participants)
- Necessary suitable hiking shoes / boots
- Suitable for beginners with good physical condition and children from 10 years old, accompanied
- Tuesday 08:30
- Wednesday 08:30
- Thursday 08:30
THE RATES INCLUDE:
- The transfer of the participants in luxury air-conditioned vehicle to the starting point of walking/hiking.
- Hiking Tour in Marathon Area (Rapentosa).
- Certificated English-Speaking mountain Guide.
- Experienced Professional English-Speaking Drivers.
- Area map with information
- Insurance for the participants and professional liability.
- One (1) bottle of mineral water (500ml) per person.
- One (1) sandwich per person
- Free WiFi on board.
- Parking fees.
THE RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Tickets for museums, historical monuments, sites etc.
- Tips for the Drivers and the Guides.
- Meals, Drinks etc.
- Any service not mentioned in our included items.
- Call us at +306947320678 for last minute modifications.
- Our staff will wait for you at the airports/ports/hotels, holding a sign with your name.
- Even in case of your flight/boat delay our staff will still be expecting you.
- A map of Athens will be provided to you.
- We will help you with your luggage and offer you any other information/service you may need.
- We ensure confidential handling of all your personal data we receive.